Radar Senate Lithium unboxing

Horton

• Baller
The Senates are built at our facility in China where only our skis and wake boards are made. 4 Square One employees are there all of the time and several of us take trips throughout the year to monitor production and R & D new products. The quality is top notch! All of the Vapors and Graviton Tricks are made here at Radar Lake.

• Baller
Eddie, Radar used to list the surface area of the skis? What is the difference between a Senate 69" and a Vapour 69.5" does the 1/2 inch offset the .2 width difference at all? I ski a last gen Graphite Senate and thinking of moving to a Lithium Vapour, have always skied a 69"ish ski, 6'5", 240 lbs. Skiing 32 /34 mph and make 4 / 5's at 34 / 22 off. want to get into 28 off this year at 34. Advice?

• Baller
The 69" Senate will still have more surface area than the 69.5" Vapor. I certainly wouldn't want to talk you out of the Vapor because it sounds like you're ready for it but the '17 Senates are amazing and definitely have a larger performance window than any of our previous model years. Hard to say. Any chance to demo one or the other?

• Baller
John, it would be great if your review included some comments (I know you don't do comparisons) to the hugely successful 16' Vapor Lithium which this ski is based from. I'm not looking for "better" or "worse", just what it does differently. 32 or 34 mph comments greatly appreciated. Thanks!