Kawasaki

LoopSki

• Baller
Didn't have my boat this weekend. It turned out to be a nice day and decided to put my jet ski in and give the kids some rides. The water was so nice , glass calm and warm . It was killing me I had no boat. So I figured what the hell let's see if the jet ski can get me up. Could not believe it , it did. Not even a struggle. Took a ride up and back . Even got some turns in. At least got my fix for the day !

• Administrators
I moved this thread to the (Members Only) Off Topic Chatter section. I can not make all the conversation on this site be about pure slalom skiing but there is a limit.

• Administrators
@wtrskior focus and careful moderation are why this site is is successful. This is what i do for a living. Pretty sure i know what i am doing.

• Baller
@igkya Your understanding is fairly correct in a practical way of how many people use the words, but is incorrect in a purely technical fashion. Jet-ski is actually a trademarked name of Kawasaki. Waverunner is a trademarked name of Yamaha. So for the OP to say his Kawasaki Jet-ski when he is referring to a sit-down machine, yes he will confuse many, but technically is 100% correct.