Horton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Baller
I have to dislike that boat ramp video @UWSkier. Makes me cringe. The guy almost got his head run over by his truck when he jumped out. Would have been funny and amusing if he had stayed in the boat but that was stomach turning to watch.

@Mateo_Vargas that’s pretty awesome. Getting a horse to back up like that is a challenge. Two at a time must be difficult. And he’s steering the wagon which is steered the boat trailer. Impressive work for sure!

• Baller
Horton could use that Amish boat launcher at the new BOS headquarters on that lake that’s for sale in Kentucky. Or even here as my neighbor @Wolfeie likes to refer to this place as Bakertucky. Awesome video.

• Baller

Late night at the Tiki Hut and a bad decision to “let it fly” into the trees! BYW I was not involved in this except to take pics yesterday. The name of the boat is Scotch and Water. Should be an interesting conversation with the insurance company today.

They’ll need a barge and crane to get it off the island.

• Baller
We had a pretty bad thunderstorm and he may have been in a rush to get home. Unfortunately for him the island was in the way. The boat had a 502 and from the look of it he was running pretty hot. Went inland about 30 feet and climbed a 8-10 foot rise. Took off his radar arch as well. A good bit of blood in the cockpit.

• Baller

Can’t fix stupid....

Similar thing happened on the big pond a few years ago...

Larger boat was hauling ass at night from Racine WI to Waukegan IL on autopilot...

Only issue was the outer Kenosha Breakwater was in the way of the direct course. Hit it at 30kts plus.

Boat was totaled but fortunately no serious injuries. ETOH was involved...