Hell has frozen over - here is a video of a wakeboard boat you should all watch

Horton

• Baller
I saw that today and it struck me that a lot of the boat companies have been pushing crossover boats lately, and to my delight, are actually emphasizing skiing. It may be the doubles variety most of the time, but it's good to see nonetheless.

• Administrators

Before anyone goofs and says something inappropriate - Ellie is my niece.

Say what you want about @krista .... if you talk any smack about her - she will kick your ass.

• Baller

Looks amazingly similar to my 2007 211. The wakes look VERY familiar. I would be interested to know if the ski wake is like mine. It's good at 15 off 36 MPH, but slowing down or shortening the line makes the ski wake pretty brutal. Surf and wakeboard wake shape look identical.

I think crossover boats are the way to get more people into skiing. Not to mention they tend to be more gentle to lake shores than the tankers that are specifically wake/surf like the G series.

Good on Mastercraft. Now if they can keep the price within reason ($75K-$80K) they'll sell a ton of them. I'm not sure why CC ever axed the best selling boat line (211) that they had, but I'm surprised no one has picked up the ball and ran with it since...

• Baller
By most accounts I've read, the new Malibu VTX doesn't ski anywhere close to the previous gen. If MC has a truly skiable V here, there's a definite market. The last gen VTX is immensely popular for the non private lake crowd whose boat has family obligations.