Will Nautique Follow The Design Trend

ozski

• Baller
Ok, I may have received a triple panda, but I also just got the green light today from my wife to get a new boat next summer:) Coming from a 196 and being used to my brother's 200, I'm pretty sold on CC's. My wife prefers the bow cap and snap in carpet of the MC, but hates the open water ride. Those are 2 designs I wish CC had coped from the PS.

• Baller
I really hope CC don't follow the trend as I'd love to get one one day. Good thing for us people here in Australia that don't like the new TXI Malibu is going to continue making the LXR. I think they are stopping it in the US. As for the price side of things you guys are lucky. A current shape txi is mid 80's and an lxr is mid 70s. We struggle to buy a used cc or Malibu for the price you guys pay for a new one. The price of a new Lxr went up 10k in one year. The 3 big brands cost a lot and I don't get how people can afford them but every year I see more of them on the water.

• Baller
@swc5150 I agree on the snap-in carpeting, that would simplify my crazed obsession with keeping the carpet dry (and smell free). my solution to the bow cap is the Sunbrella Tonneau cover. You can't get them as an option any more, but I sent the last one I could locate this year to TowerBiminis.com. They made a pattern and can now easily supply them.

• Baller
I say if it ain't broke don't fix it i love the team 200. To me its one of the best looking boats out there. Now I will say one of the plus sides to this would be those who are in the market for a newer boat could buy a team 200 for a lower price. Which can be bad for those who own them. Which is why I don't think they should stop making the team 200 until at least 2020.