D3 Skis - New ARC Slalom

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/2016/BOS-release-3-7.png

When you are the undisputed best skier in the world the last thing you are thinking about is switching skis. Nate Smith wins virtually every tournament he enters. He is the current World Record Holder and reigning World Champion. He has run 41-off more times in his career than all other skiers in the history of slalom skiing… combined. So, one must assume he is extremely confident in his current ski. Why would Nate want, or even consider a new ski? This was the challenge for the D3 design team. Make the best skier in the world even better.

Advanced Rocker and Concave is a completely new design philosophy for D3. Design legend Denny Kidder said, “The ARC is a whole new direction for us. The result has been nothing short of phenomenal”.

Design engineer Will Bush and his test team have been shaping, cutting and sanding skis for close to two years. Will said, “With the new ARC, we knew it was time to take a fresh new perspective and approach. We began on the whiteboard setting design and performance criteria. We looked at every component of slalom ski design and left nothing off the table. At every point, we held ourselves accountable for each benchmark. The finished product speaks for itself.”

The ARC has been rigorously tested by skiers of all abilities. The key to success was to utilize, arguably one of the best slalom skiers in history, Nate Smith. Nate had this to say, “I am excited! With the new ARC, more buoys at 43 off are now possible. Everyone who has tried it loves it”.

New D3 team member and Pro skier Nick Parsons had this to say about the new ski, “I jumped in at the end of the ARC design phase, but I could not be happier with the result. Skiers everywhere should try this new ski. The ARC is working really well for me and I look forward to a great season”.

Starting March 18th you can try the most inspired design in Kidder history. Click here to access the D3 Factory Direct Demo Program. Try the new ARC at your pace, on your own lake for three weeks. If your skiing does not improve, if the ARC doesn’t meet or exceed your every expectation, just return it with the pre-printed return label in the box. It’s that easy!!!!

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

The, "He/she can ski on anything" line is just not true. Well, it's kinda true but he or she wouldn't ski on "anything" unless he or she felt like better scores would result.

...well, maybe if big dollars or jet rides came with.

Dang, never mind .

But I doubt that's what Nate's getting-- I'm guessing he wants a buoy or two.