Ski Location

Marcellolipi

• Baller
To ski at Okeeheelee you need to know someone that has a boat and is willing to take you. There are a few other sites in the area. I have skied at Palm Beach Water Sports before which was a good site if you want to get a pull. This was several years ago and they didn't have a ZO boat but access to a well protected slalom course. I am not sure what else is close by.

• Baller

About 8 posts above: Palm Beach Water Sports is located next to the PBI airport. The

website listed is correct. Should be a relatively relaxed atmosphere, not so much high-

end tournament. I supervised the SL course survey/adjust there a few years back. At

the other end of that lake is the Airport Hilton hotel, or whatever it is called now. Just

across Belvedere Rd., there are hotels only about 1/2 mile away.

• Baller
Some years a go our Airline had overnights there at the Hilton and they gave discounts for the crew members to ski. It was located right next to the swimming pool at the Hilton. Want to go in the morning if you can cause lots of Wave Runners would show up in the afternoon.

@Edbrazil @Ed_Johnson @RAWSki Looks like PBWS is the better solution for me im just looking for some quick fun passes i like it uncomplicated =) and do you guys know if i can rent a ski there becouse it takes to much effort to bring my ski from Austria to ski 2 days =( but ill bring my livewest and gloves for shure