NICK PARSONS joins TEAM D3

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/2016/Nick-Parsons.gif

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/2016/D3_Logo.gif

January 2016 KC Technology- Ellensburg Washington

D3 SKIS is excited to announce the signing of 33-year-old professional water-skier Nick Parsons of Salt Lake City, Utah. Nick remains one of the top ranked slalom skiers in the world and brings a career full of experience to the D3 Pro Team.

“Nick is a great ambassador for our sport and will be a great addition to the D3 brand, said D3’s Paul Crawford, D3 Sales & Technical Support.

Will Bush, D3 Design Engineer added, “Nick has the unique ability to communicate what he feels while skiing. This feedback will be extremely valuable to our performance based design program going forward”.

Nick has a strong International reputation traveling to South Korea and other international destinations promoting slalom water skiing. “We look forward to Nick representing the D3 brand worldwide”, said D3 President Creed Kidder.

Nick had this to say about the new relationship, “I am really looking forward to working with the D3 team. I am in a place in my career where I want to focus on skiing my best but I am also interested in having input in producing the best skis. This feels like the perfect fit for me”

Nick joins D3’s legendary team of world record holders Nate Smith, Erika Lang, Freddy Krueger and Pro Skiers Adam Sedlmajer and Seth Stisher.

@NicholasParsons Twitter
@Nicholas_Parsons Instagram
Nick Parsons Facebook

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

Congratulations Nick! I have been lucky enough to ski with Nick for the last 15 years and have witnessed him develop not only as a skier but as a ski designer. He really knows what he is doing and has been instrumental in the ski designs coming out of Goode for the last 8 years. Nick really likes to tinker and is constantly trying new ideas and pushing the limits. It also helps that he really understands ski set up, so he knows the difference between set up and design issues. I think D3 just grabbed one of the best assets in the industry and am 100% confident that, with Nick on the team, a new world record will fall with Nick's fingerprints all over the design.