Christmas Gifts with a water ski connection

Horton

• Baller
Every concern I've ever voiced to Radar was rectified immediately. Even when I expected to pay for the issue. For example, I've replaced several Strada and RS1 pull strings at zero cost to me, just a call to Eddie. I also had one of my RS1 boots replaced after the rubber on the back tore out and dry rotted unexpectedly. No questions asked. As a result, I've now owned an RS1 ski, one pair of RS1 and Two pairs of Strada Boots, Orange Strada Ski, Green Vapor, and about to own a new Vapor and bindings. Support goes a long way

Thanks for the mention and kind words @6balls .....glad to hear the Heron was well received.....I didn't know it was going to a baller....I went back through my orders just now to find you and realized that we shipped that Heron just before I left for an amazing ski weekend with a great group of new friends at Koreis lake in Washington......I miss summer.....Merry Christmas!

• Baller
One more plug for great customer service by Radar. One of my wife's Vectors had some of the rubber turn brittle. Clearly out of warranty, but with @eddie_roberts_jr help, Radar quickly shipped a replacement. I love their Strada/Vapor boots too.

• Baller

ze0jsjt25b6i.jpg

Ballers...I really can't express how these pieces look even better in person than pics. We have a great blue heron, this skiing piece and a wicked guitar for my son who plays electric, acoustic and bass. @smalor really took care of us making sure we had them for Christmas. I also was able to find a really cool piece for my nurse who just built a new house. Check out the attached: