Looking for replacement starboard windshield for 1994 Prostar 190

Pepperstein

Thanks, Dacon62!

My initial discussions with Taylormade resulted in them telling me that they could not help. This website states "custom designed" for my boat... I'm hopeful! Mastercraft and Taylormade both told me that "the molds and machinery" were obsolete for the year/model/make of the boat, so they were not able to help. If Taylormade can help (they were the original makers of the windshield on my boat), that would be fantastic! I'll keep you posted! I requested a quote today!

• Baller
There may be other options. I had a local MSP company repair and replace my 73 Hydrodyne windshield a long time ago that was damaged in a thunder storm. Was referred to by insurance company. They straightened the frame and replaced the windshield material. Used old windshield as mold. I could not tell the difference when I got it back.

Thank you, THager and ShaneH! These are very helpful, excellent ideas, and great alternatives to glass. I currently have an acrylic replacement, and due to the "complex curve" of the starboard windshield - different degree of curve at the top and bottom - the plexiglass cracked the first day I had the boat back on the water. I have not replaced it and am now focused on looking for a tempered glass replacement, which is why I'm looking for a salvaged Prostar 190 that I can get the windshield off of. Here is the original damage. You all are great! Thank you for taking the time to respond and share your ideas!!!

Original Damage