Old Pro Waterskiing Vids (Mapple, LaPoints, Kjellander, Roberge, Brush-Mapple, Duvall etc)

mapple_fan

• Baller

@MISkier A couple of guys including @mapple_fan have digitized the complete Hot Summer Nights broadcast and posted the videos to Youtube. Most of the footage is from the 1987 Coors Light Water Ski Tour. There is also some footage from the 1991 Indianapolis stop and the 1982 Tournament of Champions from Shreveport, Louisiana.

I was just bumping this thread to see if anyone else had converted some old tour footage to digital in the last 6 years.

The following winter I towed my Nautique to FL with a friend and found a lake in the middle of some orange groves. Dumped it in from shore and skied a course there. A woman was watching from shore so we went over to talk. Turned out it was Deena. She was cool and warned us about shallow areas. She could not believe we just found the site but we did.

• Baller_
@GPJ That must have been lake hancock, we had 3 courses on the lake, and only 4 houses were on it at the time, other sides of the lake were all orange groves! the turns on the courses could get to about 2 feet during the summers! I beached lots of boats when I was younger learning to drive!

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾