Ski Skins

Stevie Boy

• Baller
Now I know that it is what the ski does and not what it looks like, but has anybody, used or considered using a ski skin to enhance their ski, if they want different Graphics, there are several options being offered on the internet, does the stuff stay on or start peeling away, just curious.

• Elite Skier
The skins work great. I've been doing them for about a decade now. The material is very user friendly in application, and will stay on the ski for years. When you're done with it you can peel them off in minutes without leaving anything on the ski. If you guys are interested I can do the design work and have them printed for you.

• Baller

@twhisper there used to be a website for ski skinz which is no longer, I thought that was something you were doing, I am surprised that customizing your ride did not take off, I think it is a great idea, more people should customize there ski, after all said and done we are all individuals, wouldn't it be great to have different designed skis on the dock, let's jazz it up, if wakeboarders can look Kewl, why can't Water Skiers

So what is the ball park cost for customizing your ride with a ski skinz ?

• Elite Skier

Here's just a few of some of the skins I've done. @Stevie Boy yes I used to have a website up for the skins, but just migrated that into a site for all of my graphic design http://www.twgraphicarts.com/

I've been charging $150 for the skins. They usually take a few hours or more of design work, then about $80 for the printing. They last for years though, and actually keep the skis protected from scratches and the sun fading the tops of the skis.

bw0go8isae3w.jpg