Ski Fly Flash Back - Freddy Takes to they Sky once again 8/8/15 @ 2:30 on ABC

MattP

It's a NA motor but I think it needed more CFM than the motor box had in it. More HP needs more air. It doesn't sound like to me it has a blower. @Jody_Seal hears one more often than I do. Maybe he can tell

• Baller

A friend has one of the old ski fly SN196s. It's powered by a 5.4 Liter supercharged engine from the 2nd generation F-150 Lightning. The blower on his screams like a banshee.

The video MattP posted really makes me wonder why towed water sports is not televised as much anymore on main stream media. It was a short clip and I know they can edit runs so you don't have to sit through skier changes. I just think with more boats available and continually changing between jump, trick, slalom, ski fly and wake boarding you might be able to keep up with todays short attention span audiences. Just seeing a person go 300 feet without even knowing what is going on has to attract the attention of the average person.

• Baller
Just seeing folks flying regular jump distance attracts a ton of attention too here in MKE at the Malibu Open every year. Folks walking by the park might stop for a minute or two to watch the swervers on the skinny stick before moving along. They'll often stop and watch the whole jump event.