What a Difference a Setting Makes !

Stevie Boy

• Baller

I have been skiing on Zero Off Setting, B2 forever, after various injuries etc, I have been trying to get back to my former Glory and struggling as I shorten the line, especially getting some sort of control for the gate and one ball, so today I decided to give C1 a go.

Wham Bam Thankyou Mamm, how much smooother is that, my gate shots were so nice and in control, the whole thing seemed smooother, hopefully the of end frustrating sets trying to adjust my gate technique with no success.

Can the Best Zero Off Settings for indviduals depend on their style of skiing ?

How many people maybe held back by skiing on a setting that does not suit their style ?

Is the Zero Off Setting down to Personal Preference ?

• Baller
I've always just used B2 also, been wanting to try some other setting. Last year I skied with Wilson bros and KC was skiing on A something. They told me a lot of the 34 mph skiers use C. What line length were you skiing at?

• Baller

@ShaneH - I think that may be true for less advanced skiers, but I can certainly tell the difference between A, B and C, lesser so the 1, 2,and 3 except at C where it is really obvious. And I'mjust your average 35 off skier with a few at 38 on a good day.

It might be fun to play a "guess that setting" contest with the local lake crew. Might have to give it a try. $5.00 buy in and the winner gets a case of Goose Island Bourbon Barrel Stout (if you can find it).