Nautique Big Dawg Tour Stop #4 at Broho, July 18/19th, it's time to start counting down the days

• Administrators
@brettmainer no sorry I have to strongly disagree. 5 is the worst possible score. It means you really had run but screwed it up. @Dirt should be ashamed of himself and consider quitting.

• Baller
@Horton lack of into will cause the failure of our sport. Might not cause the death of the sport but sure dosent help. How can you market a sport series when no one shows to watch it. No one sends out press releases and info on the competition live is not readily available. Without proper leadership and forward thought BD will start to slip off the map.

• Baller
@OB Pretty awesome weekend. Badals in my parking lot, had to put Dirt 2 lots away and Miller is on the next lake, there is no keeping peace. Great athlete turnout and performances, IMHO much easier to do fantasy brackets than attend the actual event for a lot of folks. Incredible work by LOC, @richarddoane @robscholl-OF worked thier butts off and skied pretty darn well too boot. BTW Big Ass PA system for rent, comes with built in announcer.

• Baller

@TeamWally thanks for all your hard work. Excellent announcing and choice of music. The PA system is incredible. The compnonent rack alone is over $7000. JBL professional speakers.

I'm really happy to not be camping next to Badal for one night. If you have scokes google earth file check out Ski Park in Orting (that wasThursdays two rd site), Broho in Graham (Saturday and Sunday Big Dawg). We are st a beautiful 3 lake site in Winlock with views (from WallySkiers front yard) of Mt StHelen and Ranier. Next stop Western Regionals at Warman outside Vancouver, WA,.

• Baller
Glad to have you @Dirt Super day with my noisy neighbor and that Miller whats his name guy, We had stuff going on all 3 lakes. Could not have pulled off clinic and Goode demo without @robscholl-OF He spent the day in Badals 200. Hope he gets a massage at Warman. That guy is one driving machine.

• Baller_
I've been at Regionals all week, and out of touch, but huge thanks to @TeamWally for announcing, and all the volunteers for pulling off another fantastic BD event. I heard some sad news yesterday in that the CC gal's car was broken in to, and all the pictures taken at the site are lost. So if you have pictures from the event, please email them to me and I'll post to FB.