Orlando Water Ski Lake Front Home ....well under $200K

Wish

• Baller_

Ok Ballers.

Another home has popped up on the market and I'm helping the owner. Was able to sell a home on the lake last summer this way to a great skier from the North East....@PatRe. Would like to do it again. But you don't have to be from the North East ;-)

I know some of you asked that I keep an eye out for other homes that come up for sale on the lake so PM me if you did cause this is a great one.

This is move in ready 3/2, with a full 2 car garage on a 30 acre private spring fed crystal clear natural lake with a record capable slalom course out your back door. It is a hidden gem not well known in the area and is located close to all the Orlando attractions (Disney) and Daytona Beaches and only 6 miles off Interstate 4.

Extras are a screened in porch and a large dock with deep water at the end (no lift). To many NEW items in the home to list but the big ones are new roof and AC/Heat systems. There is nice furniture already in the home that is available as well. Property also includes a neighborhood park, tennis courts and pool.

Course sits in 12-15 feet of water (rare in FL) so you don't get that slow feeling and it never skies fast. Water does not fluctuate hardly at all. Coldest the water gets is mid to upper 50s. Joes and Pros have all skied it and always comment on how well it skis. I've been skiing on this lake for 20yrs and can give you all the history and background.

Only 21 homes on the lake, one full time skier (me) and some part time skiers in the winter months. A few neighbors fish and a few run a jet ski but that is far and few between at best. Most lakeside owners do not use the lake at all. No public access.

Lake is large enough to get in recreational activities as well such as sailing, paddle boarding or pulling kids on tubes.

Area is well stocked with every restaurant and store you can think of along with Lowes Home Improvement just down the street as well as a large mall 12mn away. Being 20mn from Downtown Orlando, you can imagine how long the "things to do" list will be.

Truly looking to get a course skier in this home. If it’s a vacation or winter home you’re after or a permanent residence, I can guarantee you will not find a deep water lake home for less in this area and most others. This IS move in ready. Just needs your personal touch.

PM me for details if you are truly interested. Please, no tire kickers this is not my job and I won't have time for that. I will not give out any further details in this thread or any other public forum at the request of the owners. I will be providing a photo-bucket slide show on request. I will also be providing ski sets for anyone looking at the home. You should try before you by. ;-) .. Have not completed the slide show yet but will when I get back from the Masters. But I'm sure I can fill you in and send some photos via text. This is a good deal. I do not think it will last long. I know everybody says that but I think it's true. Last years home sold in 3 months.

Thanks

Wish

Alright, perhaps I'm a bit biased... This is a great area with a beautiful lake. Should you take a gander, bring your ski. It is mandatory as I believe @Wish will not show you the house until after you test drive the lake!

• Baller_
Just to be clear what you read above is what you get as far as info on an open forum (at owners request ...so read carefully). PM me for more info if you are seriously interested. Be more then happy to answer what I can. Not tying to be a jerk or anything it's just that I really do not have the time to answer questions here and certainly no time for just curiosity questions. This way of doing things worked very well for the home that sold last summer. Happy new FL ski lake home owner in one @PatRe. Feel free to ask him how committed I was to helping him with the purchase from start to finish. I still cut his grass...don't expect that with this one though ;-)

• Baller_

I sent out several PMs to those interested in getting more information. Check your in-box. There should be 2 PMs from me. An info PM that you requested and a short second one that corrects password info from the first allowing you to see the info, pics, descriptions. If you did get it, please let me know that you did via PM. Just wanna keep track of who is still interested. Thanks.

Still up for grabs. Probably the most perfect second home to get outa of the cold you could think of considering it's proximity to everything and low cost. PM me if interested.

• Baller_

Bump.... I know I know, It's summer and everyone up North has forgoten about the cold misserable months of bitter cold skiing or none at all.. So I thought I would remind you all that it's coming back soon but there is an escape here in Orlando to call your own where it's as warm as the lakes your on now. Damn how do you make it through that fridged weather?? PM me for Orlando lake house details and pics.

• Baller_
@Horton ...At home owners request that I not post his address or any link to it. I guess I would not want my my neighbor posting those kind of details on a site I knew little about. Plus, PM-ing me is easy enough and about the only way folks will hear ski related details and certainly the only way to ski the site. But bottom line..the owner asked me not to do that and he's just to nice of a guy not to follow his request. :)

• Baller_
It's on a strange to him open forum as far as the owner is concerned. His call not mine. I'm not really seeing anything wrong with it or even strange. If someone is interested then I'll get a PM. Why do the "just curious" need an adress.? Not really that complicated. :)