Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Northern California Ski Sites

mellig

• Baller
Road tripping from Northwest to Tahoe next month and wondering if should pack my ski.... Looking for good options for a ride and/or coaching in Northern California for a long time free ski / course hack....

• Baller_
Makayla Haw coaches (I believe) at Bel Aqua in Rio Linda, just outside of Sacramento. www.makaylahaw.com. WIlli Ellermeier is at Liquid Zone in Pleasant Grove, also near Sacramento. 707-227-0913. Ski Oasis in Carson City, NV is reportedly closed, but you could try calling. (775) 267-9738. I'll be in Incline Village myself May May 12 to 18. My youngest graduates from college!

Lpskier

• Baller_

@Jimbrake Yes, SNC. He is a snowboarder and just recently became a competitive water skier on his college team (this was their first year). My daughter graduated from Auburn in December, so theoretically I'll have both kids off the payroll.

@igkya Glad to hear it! I googled "carson city water ski" and this came up:

"Ski Oasis Water Ski Lake - CLOSED Carson City, NV, 89706 ...

www.yellowpages.com/carson-city.../ski-oasis-water-sk...

Yellowpages.com"

Better get Ma Bell to sort that out!

Lpskier

• Baller
@cragginshred Yes, I have seen a course on Fallen Leaf Lake many times, but I don't know if is there only seasonally or not. I have seen it there in September. It is on the north end of the lake. Perfectly clear water but quite chilly. Seems to always be glassy in the morning and then quite windy all afternoon.

• Baller
We live in Truckee (about 20 miles from Incline) but also have a home at Bell Acqua. Our boys are in school in Truckee but would bring you to Bell Acqua as a guest of ours to ski if you have time. Let me know and I can get you connected with either me or the boys to ski.