Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Masterline radius ergo handle

mbabiash

• Baller
I have tried bent handles and it does not make the really "BIG" difference you get from having a Bent Handle with the Large Curved Ends, instead of end caps. Being able to grab the handle further down at the curve with my UP hand, changed the Angle I loaded with, and solved the arm problems.

• Baller
How heavy is that Ergo handle. I had a US Gear handle with the curved ends and it was heavy. I also tended to grab in the curves which wore my gloves out. I did like the fact that if you missed a grab a little it didn't matter.

• Baller
If anyone is interested there's one on ski-it-again for I think a pretty reasonable price. I already have one so not buying it - I'm hoping the one I have lasts a while. Note that the 12" Masterline Ergo seems to be about 1/2 inch wider than the US Gear 12".

• Baller
My straight Ergo bent after two sets. Have just received my warranty and haven't used it yet. My advice is if your regularly use a 13" handle, only get 12" with the Ergo. I got he 13" and it feels really big when combined with the curved ends. Really love the rubber grip on them though.