It only took 900 horse power.

Wish

• Baller_
More action tomorrow at Lucky Lowe's Ski School in Lake Alfred. 42 foot wide jump ramp. Going for most skiers over at one time, most front flips, most back flips, most helicopters and then most number of wake boarders. I've been watching these show skiers practice all week. Lots of folks here from Wisconsin. The action starts at 7:30. Don't miss it!

Lpskier

• Baller

"48 feet and 480 toes skimming across the water"

@Wish - wow, no wonder they can all barefoot. They must have huge feet with 10 toes on each foot.

Edit: Just read Andre's post. He beat me to it...

• Baller

I wonder how many feet of rope they're using? The wake really widens out back there.

900 HP, wow! Those Evinrudes looks cool too. I haven't paid attention to outboard motors in ages. Apparently they've come a long way. I just remember our old 65hp Evinrude that started 75% of the time, and never on the first turn of the key.

• Baller

Standard rotation = counter clockwise. And yes the center engine would spin the same direction as the left side engine. I think the additional depth of the center engine has to do with distance below hull, not anything to do with cavitation.

Looking at the boat from the rear

When you have 1 outboard it spins CCW (Have torque issues here?)

When you have 2 you get one CCW and one CW rotation

3 - CCW, CCW, CW

4 - CCW,CCW,CW,CW