Where to Buy Buoys

Skoot1123

• Baller
Wondering where folks have bought their turn buoys, boat guides, sub buoys and magnets (gasp!!). Have seen them on Overtons, Wallyskier, EZ-Slalom, Skier to Skier, Barts......anywhere else I should consider? I'd prefer to do business with a BOS sponsor. Thanks!!

• Baller
Wally bouys are the best we have used to date. They displace much easier than traditional Overton's bouys saving ankles and hold their color much better. We have had on set on for 2 seasons without any fading. When taken out of the water, the algae easily wipes off. The only limitation we have experienced is they do not hold up to ice when the lake freezes over. The ice cuts them up so we put old, traditional bouys on at the end of each season for the winter.

• Baller
As for boat guides, use nothing but Polyform. I have Polyforms that are over 15 years old. They fade, but you dye them to restore a bright yellow color. For turn buoys I prefer the TaylorMade like Wally sells. Like @sunperch said we have a set that after two seasons show no noticeable fading. Hard to tell for sure without a new one to compare to. Silly me I only ordered ten.