SPEED DROP TO MEN 7

VONMAN

• Baller

Just started dropping the speed down to 32.3mph. I weight 200lbs on a 68" Quest thinking of trying out a Radar Vapor or a Connlley Prophecy.

Any suggestions on model or size, 68 or 67 inch. My pratice score's are 2 balls at 35 off. I just sold my 66" 34.2mph ski because it didn't like

the slower speed. Quest work's good but I tried a 67" Connlley carbon V that skied better.

Ernie Schlager

Ernie Schlager

• Baller

In the D3 line the Helix would be better at 32 than the quest. I have skied the Helix at 32/22 at 220 and it had enough support I think at 32 for you it would be great.

I sent you a message if you don't get it let me know.

• Baller
@VONMAN I spent a good chunk of the summer on a 68" Helix and just went back to my 66.75" Nano 1 which is better at shorter lines for me but not nearly as good at 32 mph as the Helix. I sent you a message but the Helix is for sale if you are interested.

• Baller
@Vonman, I find it difficult comprehend that you skied well on a 66" at 200 lbs. however given that you did, a one inch increase in length on the same ski should work. I was on a 66" RCX at 34 and continued to use it at 32. Last season I tried a 66"&67" Quest and had no luck with either. Just wouldn't carry speed at the buoy. Skied great at 34 though.