Just noticed this

alex38

• Baller
Few years ago some friends where meshing with another friend's fin, they put it backwards without touching the wing, the guy was skiing -15 at lower speeds, he run the course as usual and find out only when they show him the video of the whole prank!

• Baller
Swap it around so that the other side is up/backwards and this side is down. Then see what happens. Maybe it will balance out your turns. LOL! Or maybe your buddies have helped you stumble on the next big thing in skiing? (jk)

• Baller
Had a screw come out of my wing one time, and it auto rotated itself around and wedged up against the bottom of the ski - had two of the most horrible OTF's of my life right behind the boat pulling through the gates two passes in a row before looking at my ski and seeing the problem. I now inspect every screw every few sets to ensure this never happens again.

• Baller

@Zman‌ yup, that's me, had to drag a -32 to hell and back just to get out the exit.

@wish yes when I went to fix it I thought: make sure you remeasure 7.5, then I stopped and said yeah right, that matters now?

@alex38‌ i snow skied for 6 years in a pair of boots that I had canted the left boot 5 degrees negative when it was supposed to be 5 degrees positive. Took me TWO years to learn to ski right once I got new boots. Pretty rough on the techy-engineery ego.