deal on Lxi?

6balls

• Baller

This seems mighty cheap realizing nearly 1K hours. If nearby I would not be able to keep from checking it out despite the fact I don't want to spend on a boat just now. Online, who knows scams are everywhere as well but if in Dallas would be pretty easy to go see in person.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=28398

• Baller
@shaneH unique but nice looking color combo of red/tan/black. Confirm the boat? If so assuming no scam would seem a heckuva deal for a ZO Lxi. It's better for me if you tell me it's not the case and appears to be a horrible scam.

Yeah that is wards old boat, however it has 1200 more hours then listed I believe. Last I saw it in 2011 it was in really really good shape. Its also an 07 isnt it? It was originally PP and was converted hence the hours

Edit: Sorry I looked back in my emails and it is an 2008, my wife lied to me!

• Baller
Yes. it was wards boat. It is an '08. I've owned it since last year. i would beg to differ on the hours. It was converted it in '08 from perfect pass to ZO to my knowledge. I skied behind it at regionals as it a promo boat in the south central. Let me know if you have interest. 2 one 4- five 3 six, nine 3 seven seven. chris springs. thx