Looking for price info on vintage Dick Pope Jr Cypress Gardens wood water skis to sell

bigdrewford

Hi.

My waterskiing buddy turned me on to this board. He said maybe someone here would be able to tell me how much some vintage skis I just picked up were worth and maybe someone would want to buy them. They are 67 or 68 inch Dick Pope Jr Cypress Gardens wooden water skis. Not sure on the date. I don't think they were ever in the water because the factory warranty card was still in the binding. There are some scratches on the wood though so I would not say they are mint. Anyway, hopefully someone can help and if you are interested please let me know. I don't know how to attach pictures. So if someone can tell me that too it would help.

Thanks!

Drew

• Baller

They are in nice shape, but there are a ton of those skis on ebay already that don't seem to sell. Might find the right buyer though that just has to have them. Around here they make lawn chairs out of old wood water skis - there are so many around.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xdick+pope+water+skis&_nkw=dick+pope+water+skis&_sacat=0&_from=R40