ZO conversion as it relates to jump.

Wish

• Baller_
Jump is more complicated process for ZO to control. in order for the machine to give the amount of pull through the entire process it needs to know when the jumper is pulling on the boat. Slalom is more predictive then jump, switch not needed. the jump program by far is more complicated and to this day is being tweeked yearly.

• Baller
Iv just converted an 08 in the same situation as you @usaski1 had to buy new ecm, contact local dealer for that. I know bakes sell them as well. To install plug in new ecm then plug zo. I had to solder zo harness into boat harness but nothing really hard.

• Baller

think I just figured out from bakes, about $1500 for an ECM + ZO.. = $3200 that's a lotta dough for computer parts. maybe I'll just stick with PP + zbox.. or maybe I'll do the ecm, and then later do the ZO.

• Baller
@usaski1 Try getting friendly with a local dealer, bakes are pretty expensive. Has to be flashed to 08' though. Indmar can get funny sometimes with new ecm's, probably because it 0hrs your clock. Yep ecm is just four screws and three multi plugs on 08'. You cant get it wrong.