VAPOR :-)

skidawg

• Baller

Only a skier would have an awesome sticker on the truck window along with hangers in the truck bed!! How funny! I have several in mine as well. Good to see you back at it @Skidawg!

• Baller

I would have to agree, the Vapor is rock'n. I went down to ski with Brooks Wilson 2 weeks ago and the Vapor had me running 32s at 36mph right out of the gate every time. I usually dont starting running them consistently until late June. I ran as many as 5 in a row, which has never happened. I ran 4@35 twice which is a new pb.

The ski has awesome speed and the turns are predictable and stable. I have never been so wide and early before on my harder passes.

• Baller
Glad to see you back ripping it @skidawg and happy to help with your set up. It has been fun to hear of the success skiers are having on this ski. We put countless hours into the design, prototyping, and set up of these skis to give you the best out of the box experience possible.

• Baller

My buddy Charles pulled his 66 Vapor out of the box Saturday, bolted his bindings to it, didn't check fin and said easiest 38s he's ever run. Said 38 felt like 28.

I'll say this..... After first deep water start, I felt dead center on ski naturally. Took about 3 passes and it felt pretty natural. I ran 32 off and said to Ward, I don't feel like I'm doing anything. Just riding along nice and easy.

@deanoski i am on a 67" 175lbs 34mph and just moved my binding back 1/2 hole to 29.75 with the water warming up. so 2.475 6.885 .765 using tips only to measure i dont have slotted calipers. The ski is unreal on my offside and wicked fast from hookup to centerline!!!!