Masters WebCast

disland

• Baller

Having been very critical in the past I have to say this was the best Masters webcast ever. First it never went down or locked up. Second they had replays which allowed for seeing jumps from different view points which was really nice. The drone camera was very cool. Finally getting the archive footage up so fast is a huge improvement.

Thanks from web land

Well done webcast tv. Defo the best coverage so far. The drone was rubbish but it's the first attempt. Keep at it, the quality will improve and produce some really cool footage. I used Apple TV and watched it on the big screen. It made my weekend being able to watch it in the UK.

• Baller
On Friday when the day started with dano the Mano I was concerned. Seeing his past presentation in wakeboard events and how over the top he had been in the past, my thought was this is going to be a long event. I was pleasantly surprised. He had the right amount of enthusiasm and did not try to hide that he was a little out of his element. Funny moment when he introduced Natalie as iris. As always Tyler was spot on. Junior men slalom final was well how do you say awesome.

• Baller
Outstanding is the only way I can describe the Masters webcast, as good if not better than live TV. Thanks to Tom I have been able to watch the Masters live all over the world in the last couple of years and every year it has got better.