CP at The Masters - Double Boot?

londonskier

I just enjoyed the semis on Webcast. CP looked strong, maybe overturning the Nano XTT (as on the bottom of his ski - what is that?) a few times on his onside. Looked like CP has gone back to a double boot, anyone see that? Reflex or PS? Or do I need new glasses?

DK!! Fred was so close, I'm sure he's going to be at few more masters !

Didn't catch CP's boots he's on a XT with camo skin. , "special request ". Did notice on JT's run (which was epic ) that it looked like he was on some kind of reflex setup with a FM boot??? He used to be on fluid motion E series ( double boots ). You catch Rossi 's blue Vapour?

• Baller_
Fact. CP is on a Goode ski with his own graphic design that stems from Native American art. Fact. CPs ski is not camo. Fact. CP is running hard shell front and Whiley rear. Fact. He ran 3.5 at 41 straight up the line just hours after the completion of events today. Fact. He had that 41 pass in his back pocket. Fact. I know all this cause i filmed him from the boat. Fact. Helped him with his ski and got the inside story about its design. Fact. I ran 1.5@38 just before him. Fact. @Jody_Seal was behind the wheel. Fact. Coolest damn 30 some minutes of skiing and boat riding in my life. Good day at Callaway. Video coming soon.

• Baller

@wish so basically you are saying that was cooler than skiing with me...geez...I thought we had something special.

Kidding aside that sounds awesome. You are an intuitive observer so my guess is you could help anyone ski better or dial in the ski set-up...but 1.5@38? C'mon I know you've got more!

• Baller_

@6Balls. Friends for life my friend. Even without the pavilion full of people it's still unnerving. Skiing straight at the pavilion was a bit of an adjustment visually. I gave CP a few pointers..... ;)

How do u think he got to 4 ball at 41.

@klindy yep I'm sure. No laptop or wifi with so no video till next week.

@Mattp right place right time right people. Robins Lake. Sometimes good days just become great ones.