Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

I'm Back and I Deserve a New Boat

Brady

• Baller
Hey bruddas! My new business is ready to launch and I have finally pulled my head out of my ass and am ready to be a pain in @Horton's ass once again. I am looking at either new or nearly new ProStar, and am ready to pull the trigger immediately. I am looking at one at the AquaPlex in Austin. Any thoughts on boats there or any other boats around? I am excited to be back--I have missed you all tremendously!!!!!! I don't get the fulfillment I get here anywhere else.....especially without a shot of penicillin. :)

• Baller
@brady welcome back. If getting MC go with the new Prostar! Otherwise the Txi and the 200 rock. Centurion probably does too but I have no experience and you need the open bow for your harem.

Brady, ignore all of these other solicitations; the best deal you will get on a '14 Prostar is in this ad on SIA: SIA24687. It is also advertised on InBoardsOnly as a featured ad. While the penicillin is working you can drive over to Houston to pick it up.

• Baller
@Wish, do you think they are willing to be flexible on the price, or is this a firm number? Also, do you know the hours and if they took care of it, like changing the oil, etc, or did they beat it up pretty bad? Hey @Scotchipman, this could be the one!!!!!! Oh, how is the wake?

• Baller_

@Brady I think that would not work for you. First of all, it is not an open bow. It is very open. Just not up there. Also it appears that the tow bar is at the wrong end of the boat.

On the Tige, I believe they are firm on the pice considering it has it's own monkey bar. From the looks of the little charing I see, I would assume the oil was changed regularly as that may have accelerated the fire. Without popper oil, that much char would not be there. The hour meter reads something like 5&@#.%. It's a little blurry but it looks to be low for the year. Also, I believe @Scotchipman‌ would really enjoy this ride. Good plan to include him in you decision. I'm sure he could help you clean it up a bit. Wont take that long. Good luck with the seller. Don't let him hustle you. Pretend like you really are not interested. Maybe walk away a couple times. He probably will break.