Opening weekend at Precision Ranch

Horton

• Administrators

For my whole life I have skied at my dad’s lake or as a guest at someone else’s lake. Last Friday was the first time I ever skied on a lake as an owner. It was also the first time anyone ever skied as my guest. Pretty special stuff for me. I owe a lot of rides to a lot of skiers. They know who they are.

If that was not enough, Paul Crawford showed up with my Centurion. There will be a lot of photos and talk about the boat => that will be another thread. I have only skied behind her once and driven a little. For now I can say she exceeds expectations. There are now two Centurions on the lake so stay tuned for that.

Besides that it was good to see a few random Ballers who just happened to be in the neighborhood. Scott Larson showed up and skied next door behind “Bad Water” Bob’s new sparkly red Centurion. @eleeski showed up did some trick coaching and then attempted to share some random boat design ideas to Crawford. The trick coaching was good.

• Baller

Really I was just trying to mooch a ride behind his new boat on his new lake. The boat was a bit late arriving and time got too tight. To think, he took the ride instead of me. Ha!

Also I was trying to talk Paul into giving me @Horton 's boat to grind on. Paul was very polite - I wonder what he was really wanting to say. The boat is really pretty - it would be a shame to let me at it with my tools.

Speaking of pretty, Kim looks great and excited about the baby.

New house, new lake, new boat and a new baby soon. The Hortons are on a fun ride!

Eric

• Administrators

@rico looks like I timed it just right

@OB @Bulldog @Chef23 thanks. Never thought I would see the day

@kstateskier fly out any time but I am not giving you the gate code

@6balls thanks. Dr Jack is 84 Tuesday

@eleeski‌ after you left Bob and I talked about a better gate and fence. Maybe a moat full of angry bass with laser beams on their foreheads

• Baller

@kateskier It's not a long walk from the gate to the dock or even @horton's dock to pee off of. @Horton congratulations on all the life changing events and especially second what @6balls said. He is a man of wisdom on the family point. I may just have to find a simple excuse to fly out to California like hey Southwest is only $42 each way and a whole bunch of ballers are going to be out there.

• Baller
Looks like each ski excursion is going to require Beer and steaks. The steak's are not for John. Congrats @Horton the place looks like it filled up really well and looks like it will be a blast for you to ski at. Wish I had such a set up here. Denver to Bakersfield $49 one way right now. How many Baller coins equals an airline ticket?