Ski The Great, Newberry Springs CA

rodecon

• Baller
Any ballers ski at The Great Lakes in Newberry Springs? Will be in LA visiting family next week and skiing there this Monday the 14th, totally stoked, its going to be 80 air and 68 water compared to ice still here in upstate NY!!! (Though ice should be out this weekend)

• Baller
I know @Horton knows some people that ski at the Newberry lakes. I am not sure to many BOSer's are on here regularly that ski these. If in LA their is also the Quarry and Canyon lakes that are a lot closer. I have been lucky enough to ski with people there. You may want to start a thread asking about skiing So Cal near LA versus just saying Great Lakes in Newberry unless of course that is exactly were you want to ski. Sorry re-read your thread and you say you are going to be at Great Lakes. Have a fantastic time. The skiing should be fantastic.

• Baller

Awesome, a friend of mine is a member, I plan to ski until my arms fall off! The only other so cal skiing I have done was Mission Bay a few years ago....what an incredible facility! I don't know anyone at the Quarry or Canyon Lakes......

Thank you all for the input!

@bananaron‌ are you interested in that property? I can check it out for you if I have time?