Central TX tournament promo video with Aerial Video

kfennell

Check out the video Jordan made as a promo for this summers tournaments. It is the first video that includes slalom video shot from the Octocopter. Unfortunately the weather has been terrible here so we haven't had a chance to film much more but more is to come!

vimeo.com/90641232

Great video.

@kfennell Can you get me an octocopter (sounds like Octomom) complete with camera to shoot and monitor with transmitter and case to store for 2500? If so I might change my mind on the B&H phantom ready to fly solution for 2200.

Not going to be at nationals, our great ski organization has decided that someone who has lived in the US for 7 years, only lives here, only works here, only pays taxes here, only skis here, and doesn't plan to leave is not american enough to ski in the nationals, so I rented my house and am going on vacation unless someone steps up to pay for me to be at nationals with the copter.

@jdubs ha you edited your post while I was posting or something.

Email me at kfennell@gmail.com and we can discuss. I am 100% confident that I can build you a system with better value then the phantom. Not an octocopter for that price though.