Seth Stisher runs 4 at 43 off (55k)

Horton

• Administrators

Yes this was a joke. There is no video and Seth did not run 2 @ 43

Thanks to all that played along and to those who did not mean to play along.

The best part was the Seth did no know about his until his text and email starting going wacky this morning.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
The untold story, which is also kinda funny, is that several people promptly called it out as an April Fools -- I saw one as early as 7am. But Horton was quick enough to remove those before too many people saw. He then strong-armed some of them into paying for their sin by making posts above that made it seem like they had seen the video.

• Baller

April Fool's jokes that are semi-plausible suck. Not creative. The Goode wooden ski one was ...uh, good. This one, not so much.

Here's another one - "did you hear Nate just got his ski around 4 @ 43? 3 1/4 or 3 1/2 at 43! Not sure, but awesome skiing!

• Baller

Ballets, after I found out about this I agreed to let it play out. However, for those of you who weren't surprised, THANK YOU...although I question your judgement. For those of you who didn't believe it based on the assumption that I don't have the skills...well, I would say rude things but you might be right.

Matt Brown did hit the nail on the head, though...I am super sexy.

As for Horton, I wonder if his employer knows how much time he spends on this stuff.

Parting thought, I plan to work my ass off this year to get deeper at 41. The Helix I am riding makes me feel that it is plausible to get deep at 41, but I have a lot of work to do on me.

Enjoy your spring and I hope to see you guys somewhere this summer.".coaching at a new ski club in Dubai right now (it's called ISki) and if you are ever here, check it out.