SEM Classic Coat paint code for N1xt needed

skialex

• Baller
Up until now I was using SEM Classic paint to refurbish-refresh my Goode skis code for black is #17093, now my new N1xt's bevels and tail are also sprayed but not exactly black, more like dark grey. Could anyone help me with the colour code? Thank you very much in advance!

• Baller

@horton I do not do it often but I'm an ocean away from the factory and I have 3 older Goodes that look like new!

Thing is that my new XT already needs a bit of sanding and respray around the fin slot. After about 10-15 sets electrolysis has started eating my fin and I had to take it out, sand it and respray it, but it also rot one side of the ski's slot.

I also find out that fin is a bit different than the Goode standard fin and in order to use a new one that I have, I have modify it.

I have a Horton carbon fin that I have never tried, I'm thinking of trying it. Do you have any suggestions?

• Baller
I'm sorry for mentioning the fin, I suspect that there is an issue there, I'm not that old to the forum and I honestly know nothing about it. Sorry for bringing it up, Reflex and San Rival sell carbon fins though.

• Administrators

https://web.archive.org/web/20040803001300/http://www.carbonfins.com/TheDiff04.htm

CarbonFins is like a hot ex girlfriend who broke my heart. In the end it cost me a lot of money but it was a lot of fun. there is no taboo talking about it. See the link above

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
@shane ski is not that bad but I'm a paranoid, fin on the other hand was really bad after 10 sets, so I had to watersand it and paint spray it to where it touches the ski. My 9800sl has over 500sets and fin is in better condition. Distance is an obstacle, I'm in Greece, I just prefer to just change it with another that would last.