Having trouble viewing pictures in threads

mac

• Baller

I can see pics on some threads , but not on others; some pics are small and will not double click to enlarge, some pics are already large...running Windows 7, Google Chrome on a relatively new laptop.

For example, using Chrome, the thread "Ski photos that just make me happy," it appears all the those pics are there and large; Horton's Centurion and First pics of my new Prostar thread, I do not see any pics; Get to know your TGAS, can see one large pic and Wish's recent video upload.

I tried using IE11, I can see very small pics on the threads I mentioned above, but they to do not enlarge.

Thanks for any help, mac

• Baller

@horton, tks for the tutorial on loading pics, maybe we can save that to the FAQ section.

I believe I finally resolved the Google Chrome issue of not being to see any pics at all on your new threads; Chrome has a Ad Block Protection feature that was active on my computer. I selected that icon (ABP) and found an option link that had your BoS link in a blocked filter for some reason. Deleted your link from that filter and now can see pics again!

Just to clarify I am seeing what everyone else is, ref the new "Straight Leg" thread, I see 2 pics from @ozski, but they are small. Is there any way to to enlarge? Double clicking on them did nothing...tks, mac