Horton's Centurion

bishop8950

• Baller
While @Horton is waiting for his lake to fill, we are making good use of the new BOS tow boat. Thanks to Doug and Robbie for hosting at Sunset Ranch and John for letting me run the hours up on his boat. All joking aside, it is a sweet ride. Looks good, drives good, and skis awesome!

• Administrators
@bishop8950‌ You Rat Bastard. You better have taken your shoes off before you got in my beautiful boat. Lucky for you I know the boat will be ok as long as @waterskigirl‌ is watching

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

@horton my shoes were off but thats not the real concern. I picked up most of the Cheez-It crumbs from my boys, corrected most of the damage from my handle ding in tour transom and sanitized Crawfords skid marks on the seat when I nearly ran 41 for the first time ever (leading to the handle ding).

...all of which kidding, especially the full pass at 41.

@waterskigirl will take care of your baby for sure. Anyone who has ever seen Sunset Ranch immediately knows they have a high standard for taking care of things. The NorCal crew are all quietly hoping you have massively underestimated the fill rate on your lake so we can get more rides behind the BOS ski machine

• Baller

@Horton,

Ah. Ok. Yes. There is a 2014 Quest, a nice vest and also a boat that looks decent.

Jokes apart, it looks great! sorry about the crumbles, I would be devastated if someone ate in my new boat...

• Baller_

@bojans,

I put my previous boat in the Grand River once. For an hour. When I was done, it had an orange film on the hull that did not wipe off or wash off at the car wash on the way home. I had to use hull cleaner to remove it. That was the end of my skiing in the Grand River. I had skied there with other boats. But, when I put my first tournament inboard in there and got that result, I moved on to private water and other, cleaner public lakes.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

This may be slightly off topic, but I keep seeing color combinations that are not possible if you use their website. In this case, it's the white middle stripe. I've also seen where only the top portion is colored.

What's the deal?

Because of the Tunnel Situation, it seems likely that someday I will own a CarbonPro. So occasionally I play with the colors on the website, but never find anything I really like. But then I see combinations in the real world that I do like!

• Baller

@Chuck_Dickey‌ Thanks for your support. The tournament is in Bako. I'm not sure if you have a 6 hour tow there like me but you are certainly farther than @Horton. With that said, your boat would get some excellent exposure and earn tons of goodwill if you took it there.

By the way, where is Carly going to college? You may face more of these requests soon. Horton has a few years yet.

Eric

• Baller

@Than_Bogan‌ Don't try to hijack my thread hijack. College water skiing is way cooler than basketball. Just get your new boat in MIT colors. Or Stanford colors if you want to be stylish. Please do take it to the college tournaments.

Eric