Annual Hall of Fame Golf Outing/Tourney 4/11

liquid d

• Baller

http://waterskihalloffame.com/golf-tournament.html

That's the link to sign up for the Hall of Fame Golf outing! We need you! Last year we had 46 golfers and had a blast! Where else can you have Wade Cox make fun of you if you don't hit the par 3 green? ! He was the one who had to witness the hole in one for the $25000 prize....Carl and Sammy were also on hand to play!

If you have any prizes, tshirts, hats, coozies, SKI Rides, free coaching, whatever you can donate for a great cause...thanks! contact mike@dehlingerinsurance.com for questions/etc

• Baller
WE NEED SOME PLAYERS! If you're going to be in Florida next Friday, sign up. We have room for 4 more 4somes. I will team you up with players if you don't have 4. We've got lots of prizes, and $25000 hole in one , tv's , plane tickets too for hole in ones....raffle prizes, tshirts/etc...Wade Cox making fun of you on the par 3, Todd Ristorcelli and his broken leg running the putting contest! Bloody Mary's to start your morning, what else floats your boat?! It's gonna be fun!

• Baller

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Please give this event next Friday some consideration. You can even be a real duffer, and

still could be a prize winner. Or, just have lots of fun, no matter what.

The Foundation needs all the support that it can get. When I win the Lottery, I will be

a major benefactor. Until then, I'll continue to do whatever volunteer work that I can.

To enter, go to:

http://www.waterskihalloffame.com/golf-tournament.html

Mike Dehlinger is doing the organizing:

mike@dehlingerinsurance.com