USA Water Ski Partners With BallOfSpray

Horton

• Administrators

USA Water Ski is pleased to announce that water ski website portal BallOfSpray has signed an agreement to become a Bronze Sponsor of the national governing body of organized water skiing through 2014. In addition, USA Water Ski and BallOfSpray will work together to further promote three-event water skiing news and opportunities with respect to the American Water Ski Association and the National Collegiate Water Ski Association, affiliated USA Water Ski sport discipline organizations.

"Our newly formed partnership with BallOfSpray is a direct reflection of the many efforts USA Water Ski is making to communicate more effectively with the water ski community beyond our existing membership," said Krista Rogers, USA Water Ski’s director of marketing and partnerships. "The modern forms of receiving news and interacting online embodied by BallOfSpray will help us connect, listen and respond to our people in a different way than before. We look forward to connecting our members with BallOfSpray and we recognize the positive resources the website portal provides."

"BallOfSpray is dedicated to growing our sport and being a platform for inventiveness," said John Horton, chief executive of BallOfSpray. "BallOfSpray and USA Water Ski are natural partners helping to make a difference for our shared interests. I look forward to a great 2014 season and beyond."

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

I think it will work out well-if for no other reason, there will be a real-time sounding board, or an immediately available reality check for USAWS.

My only reservation? In my line of work, "partnership" means- 'you guys do the heavy lifting and we'll take the credit...'