Active Skiing .....Check it out.

Wish

• Baller_

Well, I spent a spectacular morning today skiing just outside of Winter Haven FL in Haines City. Tom Asher and June Fladborg run a ski school called Active Skiing. But you can, with a little notice, drop in for a set which is what I did. Prices are great and you cannot beat the site. With a Bu ready to go and two courses at the waiting, it's a slice of heaven. And if you do not fall in love with their dog within seconds....well, you have issues. One of the coolest boat riding dogs I've encountered. I swear he was telling Tom when I fell. And of course if you're a jumper...... need I say more. Check out their website and givm a call. You will not be disappointed. I'm lucky enough that my parents spend their winters just down the road from them. Guess I'll be visiting the folks far more often this year.

http://www.activeskiing.com/

activeskiing@gmail.com

352-348-0791

352-348-0800

d5af9a5c1ee9517414d89e1271a1de.jpg

• Baller_
Well, if you consider the occasional jon boat with some retirees fishing a shared lake then shared it is. But the reality is they have it to themselves. The homes you see in the photo are part of a retirement community (over age 55) that have access but no docks.