Camaro Silver Tech problem.

Wish

• Baller_
So I have a shorty silver tech Camaro that I can say I'm in love with. But I've notice recently that it is wearing out fast right where my arms get pinned against the vest during the pull. So basically inside of the bicep area. Thought it was just taking off the silver but it's actually wearing a large hole in the suit the size of a half dollar. I've started to wear a long sleeve rash guard over it in an attempt to slow the wear. Any ideas? Anyone have a contact email or way to get ahold of the company. Maybe they will have an idea. Hate to see this one get any worse.

• Baller_
@waterskigirl This was purchased on line from Sierra Trading Post. Not sure they can help. Was hoping to talk to Camaro themselves. Was thinking of a patch but made from the same material be it black or silver tec. But need the material. Open to any other ideas as well.

• Baller
It's your vest! I had the same problem, the stamp on your vest is cracked and dried and it creates friction. Same thing if you are wearing a vest with belts such as O’Neil Outlaw. I really like my old vest (it's an Eagle vest and the image on the right side is cracked and feels like sand paper) so now I wear it only when it's hot and I don’t need a suit. Bib over the vest or rush guard works just fine and your suit will last for years. There is a net layer under the titanium coat and it will keep your suit from tearing apart, mine is still holding after 4 years.

• Baller_
@skialex. That's good to know thanks. One of my other loves in equipment is my Straightline vest. Did not think it was possible but the straps are probably what's doing it. Good to know a long sleeve rash guard will help as that's what I decided to try for now. At this point though my 2mm has worn to a 1mm in those spots. I could use my bib from the Atlanta Pro Am over my vest but that would mean taking it out of its frame and from behind the glass... ;)