getting away from the snow!

DmaxJC_ski

• Baller
looking to get away from wintery alberta at the end of march and would like to get a couple sets in. I was thinking of going to pheonix and wondering if anyone has any insight on lakes and availability? May also look at central California, Sacremento area? what is my best bet? will have the family with so needs to be an area in which I can entertain them aswell. any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Baller
Wife doesn't want to go to Florida, so that's not an option right now, I would live to spend a week down there skiing sets all over, so PHX or Cali it is, just looking to blow the dust off after this ridiculous winter here in Alberta! And get some instruction if possible. Looks like some gorgeous facilities in PHX but no schools or clubs? Central California? Any insight would be awesome thanks!

• Baller
well heres the update, going to PHX.... ugh, rented a house, did some research, turns out its only 1.5 miles from firebird lake! (ASU ski team site) and $250 for a month pass! any skiing is better then none as our ski season is a couple months away yet.