Another TV crew was here for the Olympics and SS BOOTS. Ski boots on this one too.

Brewski

• Baller
Funny @GOODESkier, I said something very similar to my wife over the weekend. I have no doubt that anybody capable of that attention to detail, has the ability to improve our current binding setup - awesome story. That water up in Missouri sure looks cold though!

• Baller
I just had a chance to watch the videos, and all I can say is Awesome @Brewski .Although I might not ever be able to wear your custom made boots, I am one of the lucky few that can say I have one of your original noose eliminators.

• Baller
@brewski I met you on the dock years ago in Okee and you were showing people what I think was an early prototype of a waterski boot. It's great to see your passion still burning. Like they guys above, I find myself looking at the speed skaters boots when I watch the Olympics, very cool.

• Baller

@bishop8950 Cool you remember Okee 2009 The silver boots with the chain link straps with the gold blades ARE those prototype boots~! I skated them 2 yrs, skied them 3 yrs, then in 2011 a skater needed boots fast and so I put new skins and straps on them and that skater has been on them 3 yrs now~!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS~! MUCH APPRECIATED.

• Baller
@Marco Chris Creveling from the USA is on my boots. He is strong in the 1000 on Thursday and on Saturday if he makes the semis and or finals. Great relay skater also.... Veronika Windisch from Austria skates the womens programs but not relay. There are a bunch of others in the men's programs and relays from Italy, Germany, and possibly Japan, and Russia. Look for the glowing green holograms on the heal counters on Russia and Japan........

• Baller

@teammalibue I do make boots for waterskiing. I build them to use the Silvretta Release (reflex) You can see some on my website kohensports.com

The picture is of Kris LaPoint's new boot and plate set up. I have an all new plate system coming soon too. It is going to be out of this world. G10X and 6kAL

Here is a little more info on the ski boots also: ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/9265/custom-carbon-fiber-waterski-boots

@Chef23 at 1900-2100 a pair of course I make some money but the number of hrs per pair make that a low per hour rate....