Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

2000 Ski Nautique 196 $18,500 (under 300hrs, great condition)

Murrski

• Baller

Our lake owner is selling his 196 to purchase a new promo 200. I can vouch that this boat is in great condition, skis great and drives like a champ too. Will Bush personally set up the Perfect Pass - Stargazer with Zbox. Check out the ski-it-again listing if your interested: http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=26605

• Baller

Fortunate that your lake owner is going Nautique promo.

That 2K SN 196 if truly ZO equipped is a good deal but I wasn't aware that any Ford engines could be so equipped; could just be ignorance though. A few pics of the ZO display and that boat could go fast. Is it actually PP-Zbox?

@Wish, was that the green one in Winter Garden? I was looking at that one too but couldn't get down to ORL fast enough either due to work. Was going to go down after work but the guy sold it at lunchtime! Ended up getting a primo '02 with PP Stargazer for $16k in Sarasota instead.

• Baller_
@uflbret yes it was. The Green is the only reason I would consider that yr with the hideous N on the side. At least it was Masters Green and Beige. If I came across an 02 with with the 343 for 16K I would buy it in a heart beat and convert to ZO. That 01 with only 300hrs was almost an even swap cost wise for my 97.

• Baller
@ozski you can upgrade an 02 and newer nautique with a 343 to ZO for about 4400. Not new engine just new ecm wiring harness throttle body and some other stuff. I did my 02 last year. Took two of us about 8 hours to do. Skied perfect pass in the morning and ZO that evening. 17k for boat with 600 hours and 4386 in ZO conversion. Cheap ZO boat.

• Baller_
@skier2788 I thought the conversion was much cheaper and easier then that on the 02. I think @thager basically did a plug and play for ZO. Could have my wire crossed on that one. @crashman that is THE exact same colored boat that sold down here for 12K with 300hrs with trailer. The Master Green and two tone beige is the ONLY thing that makes that N look OK. Damn I should bought that. Good lookn boat.

• Baller

@wish when I get around to it I will show you another nice looking "N". Mine is all white, and only a thin pinstripe black outline of the N so inside the N is white as well. Rub rail and windshield black, "ski nautique" lettering near the back light metal flake black.

When I was looking to buy it I thought in the pics it may be kinda boring, but in person it's really nice looking especially on the water.

@skier2788 is that only for the Excalibur motor? My '02 has the Apex 5.7 which is still Gm but not the Excalibur. I'm assuming it was an early model year build. Was also told by the PO that it was originally a promo boat but will have to see if I can verify that with Art Cozier.

• Baller
@uflbret Is for Excaliber only. Apex doesn't work. If I remember correctly it is lacking or has different sensors. It may be doable but costly. @Wish 02 is plug and play. There was no gateway box just wiring. Hardest part was electrical hookup. Just read the directions and tie into correct colored wire. Mine was 3K in 2010 but I think I was one of first to do a DIY kit.