HO CX SuperLite Unboxing

Horton

• Administrators

@DooSPX More or less yes it is an all new ski. There are always elements from other skis.

@JJVDMZN I think it is the best looking HO I have ever seen. It is a really sharp ski.

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Who came up with the edge design at HO for the CX and Freeride? If the CX SL is still an entry short line ski will we see this edge design move up to the A3 or S2 level skis? I'm just wondering if the CX level ski will be a test bed for HO with out risking their upper level skis until the team skiers say "it's a go for the public". Seeing this design move up from the Freeride line kind of says to me that it's not just a short lived gimic. Since I haven't even had a chance to try the Freeride I may be off base but it still has me wondering while I stare at 2 feet of snow.

• Administrators

@Wayne I can't speak for HO as far as who actually did the design. Dave Wingerter is the engineer. I am sure Dave is working on something new. That is his job.

I am going to take a few more rides on the ski before I write any kind of review.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

Skied once yesterday and once today. Confused. This is a $900 ski. How should I frame the review? It took me a few rides to get comfortable but this thing is great. Is it as good as the skis that cost $1400 or more? Sort off and maybe depending on your skiing level.

More to come

Drop a dime in the can