When you are not slaloming, what other activity are you doing behind your boat?

Bulldog

• Baller
I would also add tricking to the list but with one group I ski with, barefooting is the priority. My friends and I will do few NAKED barefoot runs granted its early enough in the morning(note this lake has houses all the way around it) Also wakesurfing if we have the right setup,kneeboarding, and wake skating. Oh and my friends and I will usually budy surf behind the boat if water is too rough. We like to get creative and try to ski on different objects.

• Baller
Almost more exciting than running 38........ watching my 2 and 4 year old children ski behind the boat on their ski trainers! I say almost...... but they ski like that more than I have run 38....... Family on the boat at the lake is where it is at, even better if it is on a private lake!

by toys my kids do a lot of kneeboarding rarely tubing my youngest ski s on two(need to get him a slalem ski soon he wants one) i enjoy a wakeboard and am thinking of getting a wakeskate after wake surfing the other day for the first time but don t have a boat capable of that.oh the occasional spot of fishing

• Baller
I guess I am of the small crowd where you slalom and jump. Tricking for me is solely for the overall score, evening the playing field for skiers who have opposite talent in slalom and jump. I bet if I had patience (and more time), I would ride a trick ski more in practice.

• Baller

We have done everything with our boat except jumping and pulling those Demon Spawn inflatables. We will not own a tube. My wife is an avid barefooter, my oldest son (7) skis, and wake/kneeboards, my middle son (5 1/2) kneeboards and rides the skimmer (with skiing and wakeboarding to come this summer) and the youngest (4) will start skimming and kneeboarding (maybe more but we shall see) this summer. They all drag on the boom once my wife is done with her footin runs, and I have exhausted myself in the course.

When my brother visits, he is the trick skier and I am one of the few people over the age of 15 who still kneeboards. I have found it far less abusive that wakeboarding.

And like @TylerR we fish, just not from the Nautiques.

Of course, my wife and I taking a booze cruise is high on the list.

• Baller

I trick a little and I pull my kids and do pull a tube when we have company over. On my lake my kids will slalom, trick, wakeboard and wakeskate. Unless we have company the kids don't tube that much.

We also spend some time floating around and swimming off the boat.

• Baller

An interesting thought on tubing: why not get a bunch of kneeboards? Drag the kids around on those. Go slow and they all can do it. If you have a skilled bunch of kids out there, go a bit faster and they can get up on knees and spray one another or do tricks. It is much safer than tubing, builds skills, can accommodate multiple skiers at once and the kids love it. Never had a kid not go on a kneeboard (out of maybe a hundred). All come in with a smile. My boat has never pulled a tube.

Eric

• Baller
We've pulled pretty much anything we could dig out of the garage or storage shed. The list is far too long, but includes a snow skis and a bobsled. That was before the days of having young, impressionable kids around. Now it's tubes, combos, barefooting, air chair, etc. I will admit I may try the bow cover of the new Prostar, should we find one of those in my brother's garage soon.