Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Good news / bad news

skiray

Good News: Found a "perfect" place to build a lake. Not like the pros - in the middle of a field. This place had the right topo, running spring and wind protection at $1500 an acre. Approximately 2100' long.

Bad News: Under contract before I could call the agent. Future hunting club.

Good News: Went to the Dallas Boat Expo to verify the "awesomeness" of the new Prostar. I was an unbeliever. Too much hype. I was wrong, if it skies as good as it looks, MC has taken it to the next level. Well done.

Bad News: Price was $89k. Man, that paid off tug in the barn looked really good when I got home...

• Baller
The mastercraft dealer in Dallas has no desire to sell three event boats. His quote to me was. "If I ever sell another waterski boat again it will be too soon" . we no longer have a promo in the north Texas area. I have discussed this with Arron on at least two occasion. All he wants to sell is wake board boats. Last time I was in the market he would not even give me a price. When I heard he had a pro star I was shocked. It does not surprise me that he is asking over list price for the boat.