• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_

@Wish,

I think the conversation with the owl went something like this:

1. OB sold the owl his old boat for more than he paid for it.

2. OB bought a newer, better boat from the owl for less money than the old boat sold for.

3. The owl told OB the surefire secret to running 39 off.

4. The owl gave OB the rest of the year off from work to ski.

5. The owl saved OB 15% on his car insurance.

As long I live, I will never be able to line up as many things in my favor.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Last Sunday, my wife and I escaped NE Ohio to Las Vegas. We were able to ski on Lake Mohave/Colorado River. The scenery was more of the story than getting a February ski. Air temp 80, water temp 41. BI 35. This area is below Hoover dam so the water comes from the chilly bottom of Lake Meade. One more reason for me to love Vegas!!

• Baller_

I'd like you to meet the latest tournament ski boat driver for the slalom course. All 310 horse power maneuvered with precision and excellence. Yep, she pulled me though on my wide-ride slalom ski, at a bit slower speed, but did a fantastic job. Very proud of her!! My lake does not make it easy to do...just ask @OB. He was happy to let others drive. Just wish she understood just how well she did and how it's really not that easy. And yes we did make it in before the storm hit... @MattP..help..sideways.

a99e422cec52e3653415e5ead93b4b.jpg

• Baller

Even with all of our rain and snow in California... ski season is starting. First sets of the year for me. Air 67, Water 60 not a trace of wind. Four of us skied last Sunday. Rain predicted again for this weekend, so its off to play in a hockey tournament. Mammoth

has got over 35 feet of snow this season

• Baller

Even with all of our rain and snow in California... ski season is starting. First sets of the year for me. Air 67, Water 60 not a trace of wind. Four of us skied last Sunday. Rain predicted again for this weekend, so its off to play in a hockey tournament. Mammoth

has got over 35 feet of snow this season

• Baller
Skied two sets Sunday, 2/12. Water high 60's, air high 70's. Heater top. Wow, all I can say, better skiing ahead, I hope. It was ugly. Forecast for high 70's again this Sunday - hopefully do a few things right this time...

• Baller
Skied two sets Sunday, 2/12. Water high 60's, air high 70's. Heater top. Wow, all I can say, better skiing ahead, I hope. It was ugly. Forecast for high 70's again this Sunday - hopefully do a few things right this time...

• Baller
Indiana has no snow cover with recent temperatures in the 60's! Last Saturday saw several of us ski and the forecast for this coming weekend could be near 79 degrees which means we will be putting the boat back in again for brave souls. Water temperature is 40 degrees which limits us to dry suits. Local snow ski resorts having worst year ever!

• Baller
Indiana has no snow cover with recent temperatures in the 60's! Last Saturday saw several of us ski and the forecast for this coming weekend could be near 79 degrees which means we will be putting the boat back in again for brave souls. Water temperature is 40 degrees which limits us to dry suits. Local snow ski resorts having worst year ever!