A huge thank-you to the Bakersfield gang for putting up with me.

colo_skier

• Baller
I would just like to thank @rawly and @dtm for allowing me to ski last weekend at Ski West and Banana lakes in Bako. The crowd there (Zach, Charlie, Russel, Jim, Tabby and even John) were really nice to this 15 off (beginner). They are a great crowd that are passionate about skiing and if you get the chance you should try to meet them and ski. Also if you have time go into town and have Mexican food with the crowd and their better halves. They are all really fun people and Gallager certainly has her hand's full with John. I think shes more than up to the challenge though. Here's a few pics of Ski West January 25th. It was luckily unusually warm. As you can see @Horton 's lake was not quite ready to go but I was very eager to get a chance to beat @richarddoane to pee in it. I may have to take a trip out there again just to help fill the lake.

• Baller
It was nice to have you at the lake Paul.Too bad we had wind on the first day,but day 2 more than made up for it.Glad you had a safe drive back to Colorado.You know how to find us now for all of your Arvin ski needs.Next time Horton will have a full lake and that new Centurion.