If you had to change skis and you had to change brands but not to a established US brand

Horton

• Administrators
Originally I was doing a poll for all brands but I could only get 10 options in the poll. After thinking about it this is more interesting anyway. If you had to leave the safety of that ski made in Seattle or Ogden what would you do?

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
@MattP they have only been on the market for 2 or 3 years. Mapple is the youngest company in the sport. I am pretty sure that Andy is doing well but it is not an old established company like Connelly that has been makeing skis for 50 years.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

I would certainly consider Mapple to be an established brand even if the company is new. How many years has Andy has been designing and building skis for different "established" US brands?

From watching how the Warp behaves for some other skiers, that ski would be my next choice.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller_

I would certainly consider Mapple to be an established brand even if the company is new. How many years has Andy has been designing and building skis for different "established" US brands?

From watching how the Warp behaves for some other skiers, that ski would be my next choice.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield I had to draw the line somewhere. Since I included Mapple I guess they will crush the poll (less interesting - I know) but if I had left them out that feels a little dishonest.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield I had to draw the line somewhere. Since I included Mapple I guess they will crush the poll (less interesting - I know) but if I had left them out that feels a little dishonest.

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield if you don't know about the Caldwell yet that is because it is a secret. It is nothing like the @ELeeSki I don't believe anyone has ever skied into 41 on a LeeSki (or 39 or 38)

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield if you don't know about the Caldwell yet that is because it is a secret. It is nothing like the @ELeeSki I don't believe anyone has ever skied into 41 on a LeeSki (or 39 or 38)

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
I have met and spoke with Adam Caldwell several times at our lake. I know he has skied with Andy Mapple and Adam Cord quite a bit and tends to harbor their philosophy on the approach to skiing and ski design; so that sort of interests me in terms of what he is building. @Horton, have you ridden one?

• Baller
I have met and spoke with Adam Caldwell several times at our lake. I know he has skied with Andy Mapple and Adam Cord quite a bit and tends to harbor their philosophy on the approach to skiing and ski design; so that sort of interests me in terms of what he is building. @Horton, have you ridden one?