Skiing Swiss for the second year in a row!!!

rodecon

• Baller

Well we just booked our flights and will be leaving the brutal cold of upstate NY in search of warm glassy water in Orlando, I couldn't be more stoked. Will be at Swiss March 7th- 9th.

Has anybody skied there since it changed ownership? Any changes worth mentioning?

• Baller
@rodecon Swiss is getting a makeover on docks, some buildings and etc.. the waterski part of it is still in the same hands as it was before under Clint Stadlbaur who is very dedicated and enthaustic about it. I found out a few days ago I will be coaching and skiing there for 2 months from late March to mid May, and have a little bit of knowledge of whats going on. Very excited and hope you and your family have a great time there.

• Baller

@colebrah, congrats on the coaching gig! Bummer, It looks like we will just miss you. last year we skied with Clint and Ty Oppenlander and truly had the time of our lives: great coaching, fantastic lakes and facilities and we bumped into Jonathon Travers at the grocery store buying beer and had a great photo op!

Totally stoked to go back in march......is it to late to start p90x? i dont think these 12oz curls are gonna get me in shape in time..... ;)